Saturday, November 1, 2014

About Me

Hello! My name is Hannah Heyne. I am an 18 year old homeschooled, stay-at-home daughter with many passions; one of which includes essential oils. I love that I am able to be at home and serve my family while earning an income, as well as getting a great experience building a business and continuing to learn about essential oils. 

Weekly I post my personal experiences with essential oils and how I use them to serve my family and friends. This is also for my personal downline and all the other people passionate and/or interested in Young Living Essential Oils. 

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at curlsanpearls@gmail.com.
 Please join me on this exciting adventure of discovering the wonderful world of Young Living and the natural healing essential oils that the Lord has given us!

I am by no means a professional oil consultant or doctor so please seek medical expertise when necessary.

Member Number: 2115226

She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard. Proverbs 31:16

No comments:

Post a Comment