Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Grandma's Review on Young Living Pampering Products!


For my Grandma's birthday this year I decided to make her a pampering package with Young Living products. She tends to have sensitive skin and a reaction to strong scents and perfumes. 
Knowing the products Young Living offers I was certain that the products would not cause any reaction; and I am thankful to announce they did not. :)

Her personal experience is given down below for your reference.....


"As I was looking at them last night, and very tired from the day, I found the Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel.  That looked like what I needed to get a good night sleep so when I took my shower I used it.  I loved the way it went on and rinsed off easily.  Not a strong odor, left my skin soft and boy did I have a nice night sleep.  I will try it another time just to make sure I have no allergies to it but I don’t think I will."


"I have been using the Lavender Bath and Shower Gel this week.  It is great.  It only takes a small amount on my bath sponge and it does my whole body, it washes off easily and leaves the skin very smooth.  I was worried at first the Lavender would be to strong but it isn't at all.  Next week I am going to try the shampoo but I am sure it too will be great."


  "I also like the rosewood soap bar, the only thing I wish is that is was shaped differently….sometimes hard to handle……but it too leaves the skin feeling soft."




Well I hope this helped you get to know some of YL's products a little bit better. 
I also hope it inspired you to continue to try YL's products on a regular basis. They are always adding more to their collections as well as perfecting them. 
In fact they just released some new items this month!!!
 One of which I included in my ER order this month and I am so excited to share my experience with you, in a following post. Until then.....Happy Oiling!


Have a lovely weekend,

~Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment