Saturday, September 6, 2014

How I Got Thieves Spray and Clara Derm for FREE!!!


I had over a 150 Essential Reward points that I had collected over the last couple of months. So I called in and was able to redeem my points by purchasing the 3 pack of Thieves Spray and Clara Derm.  A total value of over $90 dollars!!!! 
All I had to pay was $10 for tax, shipping and handling etc.

If you aren't an Essential Reward member sign up here to get these great type of bonuses. If you are an ER member make sure to redeem your points soon or keep an eye on them as they do have an expiration date.

You can find more info about the status of your ER points by contacting YL here. Make sure to take advantage of these great deals otherwise your just losing money every month. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

Happy shopping,
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment