Thursday, August 28, 2014

An Oilers Musing: Animal Scents for a Cut, Making After- Sun Oil, Thieves Hand Sanitizer, Organizing my Oils and off to Vaca!

Hello Friends,
This weekend we are going to be gone at our church's family camp! Thus lot's of DIY's this week.:) So enjoy!



Monday: I cut the top of my foot on Sunday so when we got home from church  I immediately put some Animal Scents Ointment on it and within minutes it took the pain away and started the healing process. The ointment is really amazing, have you tried it yet?
I am defiantly going to include this in my essential oil stash for this weekend.:)


Tuesday: We are getting prepared for our camping trip this weekend so I made some after- sun oil. You can find the recipe here.



Wednesday: I made some Thieves hand sanitizes, not only for camp but also just to have on hand. You can find the recipe here.
Easy thieves hand sanitizer





Thursday: I organized all of my oils!!! I put them on a excel spread sheet in alphabetical order and placed these labels from Young Living in my order for this month. Hopefully they will stay organized longer then last time.:)


Friday: We are off to the mountains, so happy holiday weekend everyone!



I will fill you in about our adventures with oils whilst camping and any "oil life saving" stories when we have returned.

Happy oiling,
~Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment