Saturday, August 16, 2014

An Oilers Musing: Animal Scents Ointment, Ortho Sport Massage Oil, Diffusing Joy for Pilates, Making Thieves Toothpaste (again) and Relieve It with Aromaglides!

Happy Saturday!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful week. I can't believe summer is almost over! How was your summer?

This week was quite adventurous .....


Monday: Our cat got in a fight or something with another cat and came home with his leg covered in blood and a big cut.  So after accessing it I got out Young Living Animal Scents and applied the salve to his wound. By Tuesday the wound was almost gone and looked very much healed! Yeaaaaaa! If you have not tried YL Animal Scents it is great stuff. Not only is it great for your animals but also for ruff and craked heels.  That is what I originally bought it for and it worked amazing with that as well. So once again a win,win!!!


Tuesday: I got to use the Ortho Sport Massage oil for myself and my brother.  I had a really bad headache and my brother legs have been bothering him as well. So we both doesed ourselves in the massage oil.:)






Wednesday: I brought my diffuser to our Pilates class and diffused Joy. Our Pilates teacher loved the smell of it. I was so happy as I am in love with Joy as of late! It was so wonderful to be inhaling it well doing the class.




Thursday: I made our favorite toothpaste with  Thieves Essential oil you can find the recipe here. Our family loves it! Let me know if you try it.



Friday: My Mom got home from her Pilates class and said she felt like she pulled a muscle in her back.): Sadly we were out of Peppermint (very unusual), so I got out our Relieve It that I had previously attached some roll-ons that you can find here. I have found these very handy as some oils I like placing the roll-ons on the bottles to created a more relaxing massage sensations. Have you tried YL's aromaglides yet?


Have you had a good week experiencing essential oils?

What oil saved you family life's this week? I love hearing "oil life saving" stories.:)






Have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!

Happy oiling,

~Hannah

1 comment: