Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What was in my Essential Reward order this month!

Happy Tuesday Everyone,
As I was pondering on what to write about today, I considered the idea of posting what we purchase monthly through our Essential Reward order, and then post a review of the items when we have tried them later! What do you all think? Well here is the very first post of "What was in our ER order?"


Purification: We use this oil a lot, mostly for diffusing and to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including  smoke and other disagreeable odors, such as paint and/ or toxic cleaners. This is defiantly a staple in the Heyne Home.:)


Essential Beauty Serum: I have been wanting to purchase this item for a while and I finally was able to. I can't wait to try it. I have naturally oily and dry skin and have always struggled with acne, and on its description it says it was good for all three, so I am really excited to see how my skin likes it.:) 
Young Living's serums offer the skin care benefits of pure essential oils to protect, strengthen, and improve the appearance of the skin. Each serum also utilizes a proprietary blend of skin-nourishing carrier oils such as coconut, avocado, jojoba, rosehip seed, and wolfberry seed for ease in application and absorption and to protect the skin without over drying or clogging pores. 


A stronger version of Ortho Ease, Ortho Sport Massage Oil is designed for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as anyone who works or plays hard. Ortho Sport Massage Oil has a higher phenol content, which has been used traditionally to produce a warming sensation and provide relief to tired muscles. I have been wanting to order YL's massage oil forever and I finally decided to!! My brother is going on a 14+ mile hike this weekend and I thought it would probablybe nice to have this waiting at home for him.:) 


The improved Thieves Household Cleaner has increased cleansing power and an even safer, more sustainable formulation. We love this cleaner and use it a LOT. Need I say more? Find out more about this incredible cleaner Here.


Lemon has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons. Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. I am in love with Lemon, it is a great inexpensive oil to always have on hand. Read more about my experience with it Here.


PanAway was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise. After Peppermint this is my favorite oil for headaches, injury's, strained muscles etc.



Melaleuca alternifolia is highly regarded for its wide range of uses. It supports the immune system and is beneficial for the skin. Commonly known as Tea Tree Oil. We use this oil a lot in our sunscreen oil mixture, bug repellent and so much more.


Lavender is a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations as well as insect bites. The French scientist René Gattefossé was among the first to discover these properties when he was severely burned in a laboratory explosion. Lavender may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Need I add anymore to this great and thorough description?


Sharing essential oils has just become simpler with Young Living’s 10-count sample packs. With Peppermint’s energizing menthol aroma that cleans, freshens, and uplifts any area now at your fingertips, these 0.25-ml samples will send any prospect off with a memorable impression of Young Living and the benefits of 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. These little sample packets have been my new found oil love and a life saver.:) It is hard to carry 4-6 15ml bottle in your purse ( because you want to make sure you always have the oil that is needed at that moment), it is nice to have tiny little packets that can satisfy a need without filling up your bag!

 I purposely went up to 190pv so I could get the free oils this month. I don't do it every month, I defiantly pick and chose, but I thought it would be worth it this month. Check out the promotion Here, that I will be receiving in the mail soon along with all my other oils!!!! I am super excited. I pity the UPS guy who will be delivering my package.:)

As always I hope this post inspires and encourages you to order and try new products from YL. What did you order or are going to order from Young Living  this month that you are excited about? 

Happy oiling,
~Hannah







No comments:

Post a Comment